B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, BUET
M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, BUET
Current affiliation: PhD Student at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), starting in 2022
Biochemical Engineering, Biomaterials, Bioelectrochemical Systems
- Tabassum, N., Islam, N. and Ahmed, S., 2021. Progress in microbial fuel cells for sustainable management of industrial effluents. Process Biochemistry (IF 2.95).
- Tabassum, N., Ahmed, S. and Ali, M., 2022. Chitooligosaccharides in drug delivery. In Chitooligosaccharides: Prevention and Control of Diseases; Springer, 2021; Vol. 1. (Invited chapter)
- Tabassum, N., Ahmed, S. and Ali, M., 2021. Chitooligosaccharides and their structural-functional effect on hydrogels: A review. Carbohydrate Polymers (IF 7.2, Q1), 261, p.117882.
- Tabassum, N., Sultana, A.I., Ahmed, S., Development and Performance of Novel Graphite-starch Based Electrodes in Soil Microbial Fuel Cells. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference of Sustainability in Natural and Built Environment (iCSNBE), 2019. ISBN: 978-0-6482681-4-7, pp. 211-216
- Tabassum, N., Sultana, A.I., Ahmed, S., APPLICATION OF NOVEL GRAPHITE-STARCH ELECTRODES FOR POWER GENERATION AND HEAVY METAL REMEDIATION IN SINGLE-CHAMBER MICROBIAL FUEL CELLS. Proceedings of 6th International Conference on Chemical Engineering (ICChE) 2020. Available at: ICChE Proceedings