Dr. Mahbuba Jannat
Ph.D. in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.
National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore.
BSc in Chemical Engineering.
Department of Chemical Engineering, BUET.
Biosensor: Milli fluidic and microfluidic devices, 3D- printing, liquid crystal.
Enzymatic processes & enzyme immobilization,
Journal Articles (Peer Reviewed)
- A. A. K. Dhrubo, M. Jannat, and M. S. Hossain, “Enhancing the performance of coagulants for wastewater treatment by varying and optimizing the experimental parameters,” J. Water Process Eng., vol. 55, p. 104144, 2023.
- M. Jannat, K.-L. Yang, A Millifluidic Device with Embedded Cross-linked Enzyme Aggregates for Degradation of H2O2. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 12, p. 6768-6775, 2020.
- M. Jannat, K.-L. Yang, Liquid Crystal-Enabled Protease Inhibition Assays Developed in a Millifluidic Device, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 296(2019) 126595.
- M. Jannat, K.L. Yang, Immobilization of Enzymes on Flexible Tubing Surfaces for Continuous Bioassays, Langmuir, 34(2018) 14226-33.
- M. Jannat, K.-L. Yang, Continuous Protease Assays using Liquid Crystal as a Reporter, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 269(2018) 8-14.
- M. Jannat, K.-L. Yang, Millifluidic devices with immobilized enzymes for continuous bioreactions, SELECTBIO conference Flow Chemistry Asia 2019, Tokyo, Japan.
- M. Jannat, K.-L. Yang, Mechanistic Study of Enzyme Immobilization on Flexible Tubing Surfaces, In Proceedings of the 2018 AIChE Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, USA.
- M. Jannat, K.-L. Yang, Continuous Protease Assays using Liquid Crystal as a Reporter, In Proceedings of the 2018 AIChE Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, USA.