Dr. Shoeb Ahmed
B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, BUET
M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, BUET
M.S. in Chemical Engineering, North Carolina State University, USA
Ph.D in Chemical Engineering, North Carolina State University, USA
Bioenvironmental Engineering, Biological and Medical Image Analysis, Quantitative Biology and Biotechnology, Biochemical and Bioprocess Engineering, Air Pollution Modelling
1. Tabassum N, Ahmed S and Ali MA (2021),’ Chitooligosaccharides and their structural-functional impact on hydrogels: A review’, Carbohydrate Polymers; 261 (117882).
2. Chakrovorty RS, Zinnah MA, Alam MR, Forhad HM, Moniruzzaman M, Saha B, Ahmed S and Roy R (2021), ‘Incorporating ash removal unit in local rice parboiling industries for flue gas cleaning and heat recovery’, Journal of Environmental Management; 286(112172).
3. Mohiuddin SG, Rahman MM and Ahmed S, (2021); ‘Identification of Inexpensive Natural Biopreservatives for Food Processing Applications’, Int. J. of Food Safety, Nutrition and Public Health; 6(2): 146-157.
4. Mohammad N, Bhuiyan MSI, Shikder MS and Ahmed S, (2020); ‘Comparative Assessment of Growth and Morphological Responses Reveals Resilience of HeLa cells over Vero Cells on Exposure to Arsenic (III)’; Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences; 10(2): 2291-2302.
5. Karmaker A, Hasan M, Sharifuzzaman M and Ahmed S (2020); ‘Development of Natural Fiber supported High-strength Autologous Fibrin Glue from Human Plasma’; Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology.
6. Tiruthani K, Mischler A, Ahmed S, Mahinthakumar J, Haugh JM, and Rao BM (2019); ‘Design and evaluation of engineered protein biosensors for live cell imaging of EGFR phosphorylation’; Science Signaling; vol 12, eaap7584.